Thursday 13 September 2012

Shopping

Oh what a beautiful morning this morning!


But then I'm just excited, skipping around like a child and enjoying every second of it!
You know it could have been pouring down this morning and I would still be upbeat.  I'm up extra early to beat the sunrise and snap this little picture, in fact I'm too early and will have to wait a while before I leave for work.   I want to get into work and turned around a little earlier today if possible as after work I head straight to my mothers for a glass of wine to celebrate the start of our holiday.  We fly off together tomorrow for a week of retail therapy in New York.  We hope to have a lot of fun, a few glasses of wine and plenty of purchases along the way.
We have both packed the minimal amount in our huge cases, with a case inside a case so that we have plenty of filling space for all our goodies.    MMMMM, I wonder what will follow us home?

AnneMarie  – (14 September 2012 at 10:18)  

Have a lovely holiday Sharon! Make sure you fill those suitcases!! xx

Post a Comment