Monday 3 September 2012

Shopping

We dropped Woody back home this weekend and stayed overnight in Worthing to take in a trip to Connaught Theatre with our friends (Woody's Mum & Dad).  It was a great show, we saw "Misery" a play based on the book by Stephen King - it really was very good.

That night was a very late one as after the show we headed off home so that I could venture into Stamford early the next day with my friend Debbie, for our annual trip to the Burghley Horse trials at Burghley House.  Debbie and I had a good time, our tastes are very alike and we shopped until we dropped finishing the day off with a Pimms in the sunshine - Thanks Debbie!
Burghley is such a beautiful house and is also open to the public. We have taken many a friend here over the years and I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures to share.

Yes I'm a horse fan, but it wouldn't matter if I wasn't the shopping experience is great!

This is the front view of Burghley House

This is the side view of Burghley House
This is the very pretty gamekeepers cottage within the grounds of Burghley House

Post a Comment