Friday 1 February 2013

Out and about in the Caribbean




 

Having never been to the Caribbean before, my expectations were of brightly coloured wood clad properties in tones of lime green, fuchsia pinks, canary yellows, varying shades of white and bright blues.
 
 
Along with some oldie worlde french architecture, lush great foliage, exotic flowers, huge palm trees and soft sandy beaches. I was not disappointed and I got some fabulous shots. The whole way of life in the Caribbean is very relaxed and steady, there are not timetables at bus stops and lunches are long. The easy going relaxed approach is very pleasant and I corrected myself many a time when I started to rush, to just relax with the pace.

 
  













 

AnneMarie  – (2 February 2013 at 08:29)  

Looks beautiful, Sharon. The colours of the houses are gorgeous. xx

Post a Comment