Friday 1 February 2013

On board the Clipper



Being on a small ship we did not escape the queueing to get on board but it is soon forgotten.   I enjoyed this so much and really hope M will agree to do it again. It is my kind of cruising.


This was our cabin view for the week









I gained a new friend, that is as arty farty as me  (Yes, that's you Carolyn) when it comes to pictures and the ship offers some truly gorgeous pictures.  we had fun snapping it from different angles and at different times of day to catch the light.








There is a lot of pomp and ceremony when we are going under sail and at the beginning if the cruise we were racing beside a smaller clipper - brilliant fun!

I had hoped that the dolphins would be visible at the front of the ship and that we could lay in the bow nets whilst they were leaping. we saw them but it didn't happened as I hoped
The food and staff on board made the trip perfect!
 
 

Post a Comment